(( European Saudi Orginazitin for Human Rights))
Is a nonprofit organization establishment, establishment by a group of activists aiming to strengthen the commitment of human rights principles in Saudi Arabia.
Expand the area of human rights in all fields in full measure, by working to urge the concerned as legislative or executive to activate it, raise awareness and empower citizens of their rights through education.
– Improving the human rights situation in Saudi Arabia.
– Reinforce human rights principles and value in the International Bill of Human Rights.
– Education and awareness of human rights.
– Support human rights activists.
– Activate human rights issues through the media.
– Document and monitor human rights violations.
– Communicate, work and interact with human rights organizations and civil societies.
– Issuing human rights reports, and related statements and appeals.
– Make a variety of events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
– Train interested individuals who want to get involved in the field of human rights
– To strengthen the relationship with institutions and individuals, and to cooperate with area of common interests.
– Support victims of violations within our capabilities and capacity.
– International conventions, treaties and regional of human rights.
– The Saudi Systems and related legislation on human rights that meet the requirements of international law.
– The European systems of human rights.